One of the key cornerstones of ACI globally is its quality of training for Financial Market participants
– particularly in Global Markets – front, middle and back office.
The ACI certification is internationally recognised and is accredited by many regulators globally.
The FSB in SA has recognised ACI Dealing Certificate as a qualification for level 2 Forex and Money Market – this will be re-evaluated when the FSB finalise their level 2 criteria for accreditation.
ACI certificates & Diploma Links:
- ACI Operations ( Certificate Link )
- ACI Dealing Certificate ( Certificate Link )
- ACI Diploma ( Diploma Link )
- ACI FX Global Code Certificate ( Certificate Link )
- ACI Online FX Global Code Exam ( Code Exam Link )
ACI SA is privileged to have some of the best trainers of ACI examinations within Africa.
The trainers run regular training programmes and can advise you directly regarding the dates and costs of attending ACI training.
ACI FMA's suite of education, certification and attestation products and services, its committees and industry working groups and its global network of National Associations provides a comprehensive framework for education, support and advice for individuals and organisations operating in today’s financial markets.
For more information visit ACI FMA education via this link.